A powdered dietary supplement for enhanced digestion and regularity.
Natural fiber - found in fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains - is essential for good health. Unfortunately, few of us get enough in our daily diets. That's because many of the processed foods we eat–such as those made with refined flour and sugar–have been stripped of their valuable fiber content.
Because so many people these days are living busy lives and eating on the run, most adults aren’t getting the fiber they need. According to the American Heart Association, Americans eat about half the recommended amount of fiber - a mere 12 or 13 grams a day–when our bodies need all 20 to 30 grams.
Fiber helps lower blood cholesterol and can help reduce the risk of colon cancer, coronary heart disease and diabetes. Not only that, but foods that are high in fiber often provide the body with much needed nutrients.
Though good sources of fiber include fruits and vegetables, beans, lentils, brown rice, barley, bran, oatmeal, whole-wheat bread and wheat bran, another way to get the fiber you need is with Herbalife’s Active Fiber. Each serving of this drink mix provides five grams of fiber.
Active Fiber Drink Mix is a convenient way to help ensure you get the full 20 to 30 grams of fiber daily that experts recommend. This unique powdered blend includes four dietary fibers with individual and synergistic actions that help promote regularity, support digestion and enhance overall health.
Unlike other fiber products, which may gel in liquid and be unpleasant to drink, Active Fiber dissolves (without a change in viscosity) in a matter of seconds. Because of its odorless, non-flavored formula, it can easily be incorporated into your favorite Herbalife shakes. Make Active Fiber a part of your daily nutritional routine and enjoy the benefits of improved intestinal health.
- Fully soluble: Active Fiber mixes easily and conveniently into your hot or cold Herbalife beverages.
- A healthier intestinal flora: Includes prebiotic fibers that help promote the growth of helpful bacteria in the intestines.
- Supports weight management: Helps create a feeling of fullness which can be helpful as part of a weight-loss program.
- Combine with other products: Use Active Fiber every day for better health and as part of Herbalife's
ShapeWorks Weight Management Program.
Did You Know?
A diet deficient in fiber has been linked with several health conditions including constipation, increased risk of colon cancer, diverticulosis, diabetes, high cholesterol and obesity.
- Promotes regularity.
- Contains no cholesterol and no fat.
- Odorless, non-flavored formula.
- One and a half teaspoons of Active Fiber provides 5 grams of top-quality dietary fiber.
- Non-allergenic formula suitable for sensitive systems.
- Helps restore intestinal flora after antibiotic use.
- Contains four synergistic dietary fibers: Arabinogalactan (from the Western Larch tree), Fibersol-2 (derived from corn), Fructooligosaccharides (also from corn) and hydrolyzed guar gum.
- May be added to hot or cold drinks or sprinkled over cereal and oatmeal.
- All-natural ingredients.
- Use Active Fiber every day for better health and as part of ShapeWorks Program.
Mix Active Fiber powder with Herbalife shakes, drink mixes, Herbal Aloe Drink, Herbalife teas or water. Herbalife Active Fiber Drink Mix is not intended to be taken dry and should be mixed in a liquid.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
** Products and descriptions on this page are given for the United States. In other countries these products and their descriptions may slightly differ with a name, composition and guantity.
Replenish intestinal flora and help promote intestinal health with fiber and "friendly" bacteria.
|Articles & Tips|
||Obesity in the news|
A study released by the National Center for Health Statistics found that 31% of Americans are medically obese - a percentage that has more than doubled since 1980. Untreated, obesity poses significant, even life-threatening health risks.