Personalized Protein Powder
A proprietary blend of whey and soy protein.
Protein, more specifically the building blocks of protein called "amino acids," is an
essential component of every cell in the body. The cells of the immune system,
skin, hair and muscle all depend on protein for proper functioning and growth.
Adequate daily protein intakes range from 50 to 60 grams for women to at least 70
to 80 grams for men. An easy way to determine the optimum range of protein you
need daily is to divide your current weight in half and then subtract five to 10. The
numbers you come up with represent the range of total grams of protein you need
daily for your body size for maintenance. For example: If you weigh 150 pounds,
you should consume between 65 to 70 grams of protein a day.
All too often many dieters cut back on protein in an effort to trim calories and lose
weight. This can lead to deficiencies that not only rob health, but can also trigger
nutritional imbalances in your body that can slow weight loss and eventually lead to
weight gain, a condition referred to as "yo-yoing."
To get out of the vicious "yo-yo" cycle, you need to feed your body the proper balance
of nutrients, one of the most important being protein.
- Great news for dieters: Adding Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder
to Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix increases
your protein intake without adding extra fat or calories from carbohydrates.
- Get off the weight-loss plateau: One to three level tablespoons of the powder a
day can add up to 15 grams of high-quality protein. This increases the feeling of
fullness and helps assure adequate protein intake.
- Customize your Formula 1 shake: By using
Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder, customers can tailor-make their
shakes to meet their specific protein needs.
- A bodybuilder’s dream: For weightlifters, Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder
is an excellent choice to help increase protein intake. Weightlifters can
use Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, add milk, fruit and two level tablespoons
of Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder and easily reach the 25
grams of protein recommended for a post-workout replacement shake.
- Variety of uses: Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder is ideal for use in
shakes, beverages, soups and pasta sauces. It mixes easily in any beverage
hot or cold, turning many foods into a complete meal.
- Combine with other products: Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder can
be used in conjunction with the ShapeWorks Weight Management Programs
and Herbalife’s entire line of nutritional products.
Did You Know?
According to the FDA, soy offers a “complete” protein
profile. Soybeans contain all the amino acids essential to human nutrition, which
must be supplied in the diet because they cannot be synthesized by the human
body. Soy protein products can replace animal-based foods - which also have complete
proteins but tend to contain more fat, especially saturated fat - without requiring
major adjustments elsewhere in the diet. Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder also
contains heart-healthy soy protein.
- Helps maintain adequate and recommended protein intake.
- Contains approximately 5 grams of protein per level tablespoon.
- Includes soy protein, which contains isoflavones that can help maintain healthy
- Contains whey protein, rich in cystine and methionine, which are vital to
- Has no fat, sugar, carbohydrates, yeast, cholesterol, salt, lactose, sweeteners or
- Mixes in any beverage, hot or cold.
One to four servings daily.
Choosing the right meal plan for you is easy with the Lean-Protein Estimator created by David Heber, M.D., Ph.D.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
** Products and descriptions on this page are given for the United States.
In other countries these products and their descriptions may slightly differ with a name, composition and guantity.
|Personalized Protein Powder