As you begin eating healthier, your body may need time to adjust to new
amounts and types of foods. Most ShapeWorks users don't have any problems.
They simply notice how much better they feel. But, as with any weight loss plan,
you may encounter an occasional bump in the road. These are some common
problems experienced by any dieter and solutions.
- Sometimes when youíre on a diet,
you may feel more tired as your
body adjusts to less calories.
Eat every meal and shake on time. Donít skip meals, be sure you are
following your program as outlined and get plenty of rest. If you need
extra energy, try Herbal Concentrate or NRG GuaranaTea.
Occasionally, you may feel more hungry.
- Are you really hungry or just craving certain foods?
- Are you eating the right amount of protein for your bodyís needs?
Be sure you are drinking the Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix
shakes as directed with the Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder.
Formula 1 Instant is a perfect solution when you donít have time to make your regular Formula 1 shake.
If you donít want to eat more, try Total Control or Snack Defense.
- Do you experience mild indigestion, gasiness or bloating?
Herbal Aloe Drink and Aminogen can also help your digestive system.
- Do you have a change in your digestive functions?
- Is the problem constipation?
If taking some fiber each day does
not solve constipation problems, try
Herbalife Active Fiber Powder or 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program.
Top ShapeWorks Tips!
- Vary the flavour of your Formula 1 shakes
- Fill your plate with fresh, colourful vegetables
- Sculpt your shape by exercising
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
- Donít give up. You can do it!